Due to COVID telephone appointments only
Legal Aid is a way to provide a lawyer for people who could not otherwise afford one.
Who is eligible? Legal advice clinics are held at the Neighbourhood Centre for those who are homeless or at risk of being homeless.
Time: Tuesday, 12pm – 2pm, no appointment necessary
Call 02 6684 1286 or 02 6621 2082 for appointment.
- ID and birth certificates
- Bills or debts owing
- Loans, credit cards and unfair contracts
- Scams and unfair deals
- Phone and electricity bills
- Problems with police/ authorities
- Car loans, insurance claims
- Housing, tenancy, residential parks
- Work and super
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!